Wednesday, March 5, 2008

week from hell and its only wednesday

Ok so im being really dramatic but honestly i just dont know how im going to make it through the week!
Monday started off fine even with the complete lack of sleep of last week and the weekend!

Then the big S came in and started throwing her weight around and i just totally lost it - inside of course, she told me she is too busy to sort out a query she was dealing with which i have no history on and kept handing me stuff to deal with that she had prevously told me was sorted out. What pray tell was she busy with you may ask - her banking!!! This after spending the morning helping her boyfriends car fixed and rocking up at work at almost one...she then made me call a client to find out when he was sending the original of a copy we have (we cant work on copies - very process and red tape driven job!) so i do and this client starts yelling and ranting at me. Now considering what a foul mood i was in already i was totally amused at the fact that the client actually has a totally differnt view of the situation as was explained to me... so he asks me if i find him funny gah say what? i obviously answer why yes mr client i do find it very amusing that you are yelling at me and not letting me finish my sentence or recitfy the situation. and yes i find it very amusing that you see me as (insert company name here) but you will not ask me to try help you. Well this totally calmed him down to a simmer but i was boiling with embarresment and annoyance. When she came back to her desk i litterally threw the request at her and told her i will not deal with the client and she will just have to sort him out herself - she was miff! Honestly some clients just suck.

I am sorry that this is all a bit cryptic and i guess you would have to be there for it to make much sense but im still a bit scared of the ramifications of being caught so i will have to just stay annon like this untill i figure it all out. Its a real hassle and its working on my nerves and my ability to write as i am probably one of the least annonymous people in the world argh!!

anyway the actual hell of the week is not only this crappy job and the crappy people but the fact that both my kids are sick the boy child is always sick so thats not really new but we had been having a respite of a month and a half and then WHAM we were back at square one with him. Its tiring and time cosuming! We are now trying to get him not to need his dummy on top of him being sick i know i know i hear you not such a smart idea but his teeth are totally going scew and its all my fault! i lost his avent dummy and bought him an el cheepo instead I also feel really guilty at having them so close and needing to take something he really loves away from him even if it is for his own good i still feel like a terrible mom. Then the first night he doesnt have a temp of nearly 40 in over 7 days he decides its a good idea to just cry untill one of us (read me) comes to his bed to lye next to him then he sits up and hits his head to keep himself awake, or just lies there wide eyed and pretty for three hours and no im not kidding he really did that for three hours!!
the girl child had gastro that i can only guess she caught from the boy as none of us have had it and he hasnt either but i dont know... at five months its not like she is gettng around a lot!!
Poor kid she is generally so well behaved and all that and is suffering with the tummy aches and pains. Once again major guilt and cleansing and sanatising for just in case which in of itself is hard enough when i am not actually home that much.
Leaving home at 6:30 and getting home at 6:00 is not so lekker when you really hate your job!! And i figured out that i dont really want to be a SAHM i really enjoy working but trying to divide myself between my two babies and the Man child in the one hour i have before they (the babies) go to sleep is pretty near impossible.

Generally not having a good time but i am off my only early day home is today in more than a month so ill carry on my rant tomorrow hopefully it will be a better day!

No comments: