Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Hello Out there

Well first things first i suppose hello computer world... my name for now will be Mizasiwa for reasons which will become more or less apparent later, the name itself no longer exists in the "real" world but when it did it meant a lot to me
So I used to journal and write poetry or whatever, i think i can write... admitedly i havnt for nearly ten years but i commited to myself to start again and i think this may be the right format to try. I feel like i have lost what little soul i had and its getting worse every day... i dont want to be a drag i just need to feel like i count even if its in this anonymous space.
So here i am using work time to creat something i hope will make a difference if not in the lives of others at least in my own.
So if anyone is reading this i dont like capitals i love exclamaition marks and ... (cant spell the word sorry) and i really cant spell... oh yes and i tend to swear. I dont do it to offend anyone its just the way i am.

No comments: